What information do we collect?
The information we collect may include
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of birth and age Gender
- Transaction and billing information (Credit/Debit card number)
- Purchase/Return/Exchange information
- Device information (device model, IP address, geographic information, and other unique device identifiers)
- Information we collected automatically by cookies technology (e.g., from which web address you came from, the search terms you used on our site, or the pages you visit on our site) Product review
Please note: Also, none of your credit /debit card detail is permanently stored with us. They are directly collected, processed, and stored by third-party payment processors for transferring refunds.
How do we collect your Personal Information?
Here are some of the ways how we collect your personal information
Directly from you
The information we directly collect from you when you
- Signup / sign-in on the site
- Subscribe to our any newsletter or product notification services
- Contact us
- Respond to a survey
- Book an appointment
- Text message
Automatic Data Collection Technology
Our service providers use automatic data collection technologies like “Cookies”. So, whenever you visit our site, it automatically collects information like IP address, device type, from which web address you came from, the search terms you are using on the site, or the pages you visited on our site.
The information we collect from an IP address sometimes includes the geographical location used to approximate the device’s location.
If you interact with us through any social media platform like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube, Pinterest, and LinkedIn we collect that information that you share with us.
Bskie also includes social media features known as social media widgets.
Social media widgets are the button on the website, such as Facebook, Google, Instagram icons. As soon as you click them it collects information such as your IP address and the pages you are visiting on the site.
We also display social media ads on multiple platforms. These ads are sent in large groups so people who are interested in shopping for skincare products can express their interest. We also collect additional information from these types of ads.
How your personal information will be used?
How we will use your personal information depends on the permissions you give us, the purposes for which we may use your personal information include:
Provision of services
We may use your personal information for providing services like
- For fulfilling your orders
- To register your account
- For completing your transaction process
- For facilitating you with multiple payment methods
- For managing your payments and return/exchange process.
- For managing your account and updates
- For displaying you the products you will be most interested in based on your account information
- Customer support service
Communicating with You
We use your personal information like email or any social media handle for communicating with you on any issue, inquiry, or for feedback.
Marketing and Promotional Purposes
We may use your personal information for sending you advertising or promotional updates about new products, trends alerts, sales promotions, and event invitations.
We may also send you promotions emails based on contests and surveys that require your participation.
Security and Fraud Prevention
We investigate your personal information to protect our customers and business from all kinds of malicious, deceptive, or illegal activity.
We try our best to secure the right of our customers and employees from any kind of fraudulent activity.
Please note: If any person tries to harm the rights or safety of Bskie, serious action will be taken against him.
How your personal information will be shared?
We do not, and will not sell any kind of your personal information to any third party. We only want to earn and maintain your trust which we think is the most important thing. However, we only share personal information where needed but not without your consent.
- Your personal information is only accessible by our employees and third-party service providers like website hosts and by the technical support team
- With law enforcement if required to report any illegal or fraud case
- Within our corporate affiliates and group to operate the site as permitted by the law
- With our suppliers, service providers, and logistics department who process, ship, and deliver the order
Please note: We have all the legal rights to maintain, store and use this personal data where required to prevent any kind of criminal or unlawful activity.
How do we protect your personal information?
Your personal information is stored on our serves that are protected by appropriate physical and electronic passwords.
We take all the necessary steps to protect your personal information but as you know that no security system is perfect over the internet so we cannot promise to remain secure in all circumstances.
Therefore, if you suspect any unauthorized access to your account, notify us as soon as possible.
How to communicate with us?